Saturday 23 June 2012

PEARL JAM - LIVE IN MANCHESTER

Two nights, 54 songs, 46 of which were unique. Simply put two of the best gigs of my life.  I went with Digger on night one, but had some of the worst seats in the venue, top tier, right at the back. Still it was a great gig, but to see PJ live you really need to be down the front. Before the gig had finished I had made my mind up to try and get tickets for the second night. After a couple of posts on the PJ Pre-Meet Facebook page I had a standing ticket sorted (Thanks Danny) and made the arrangements to finish work early for the drive to Manchester. 


I managed to get about 5 rows from the front, stage left (Mike's side) and got ready for 2.5 hours of moshing. PJ hit there straps with a kick ass setlist and the place was rocking. Eddie, commented about the Bankers and Accountants must have stayed at home tomight, because the place was kicking off. Great fun. All in all night two ranks as the best performance I've seen PJ give and easily slots into my top 3 all time gigs. 



No comments: